Terms & Conditions
This user agreement (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (the “Registered Member”, “Member”, “User”, “Player”,”you” and “your”) and Paisajeeto.com, on behalf of Skyline Games Private Limited (the “Company”, “the Operator”, “the site”, “us”, “we” and “our”). Your use of the services provided by the site is subject to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
If any of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, voidable or unenforceable for any reason by any judicial or quasi – judicial body in India, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
Our failure or delay to act or exercise any right or remedy with respect to a breach of any of these Terms by you does not waive our rights to act with respect to any prior, concurrent, subsequent or similar breaches.
If a competition or tournament is organized by us, it shall be governed by these Terms and any supplementary terms and conditions which may be specifically applied for a competition or tournament.
These are the general terms and conditions associated with the services offered by the company and they apply to all the games and activities provided by the same. Specific game rules are detailed in the relevant sections.
- You confirm that you have read the terms of service, you understand all the terms and you agree to follow them.
- In case of any confusion in the interpretation of rules because of minor differences in meaning from translating to other languages, the English interpretation of the rules prevails.
- It is your responsibility to read, know the rules and to abide by them.
- The terms and conditions contained herein may be amended/modified/updated only by the site. These amendments will come into effect immediately upon posting and it is your sole responsibility to update yourself on the Terms of Service every time you play.
- You acknowledge that you are using the services of the same at your own discretion and risk. You ascertain that you do not consider the game or any other content on the same to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and Password. For restricting access to your computer, you need to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or Password.
Registration of Player
The User warrants and represents additionally that he/she:
- is over 18 years of age;
- is not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- is not acting on behalf of another party;
- is not a compulsive player;
- is not conducting criminal activities directly or indirectly in relation to the site’s.
- is completely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable under the relevant laws of his/her jurisdiction for any winnings he/she may receive from the site/company.
You agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information about the “Registration Data”); maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then the site has a reasonable ground to suspect. If the data provided by the user is not in accordance with the User Agreement, the Company keeps the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with an access to the site.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
“Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site (“Users”) in the registration, in the reviews, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Solely to enable Company to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in Your Information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Information. Company will only use Your Information in accordance with the Visitor Agreement.
Contest Rules & Admission
Contests & redemption:
We run contests from time to time and winners are selected through random selection or on the basis of appropriate parameters, depending upon the nature of the contest. The selection of winners is at the sole discretion of www.Paisajeeto.com and the decision of the panel would be final in all such announcements.
We also reserve the right to withdraw a contest or change its terms at any point if required. By registering on Paisajeeto.com you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paisajeeto.com, parent company, its affiliates, officers, employees, and representatives from and against any losses, costs, damages, and expenses resulting from claims for bodily injury or property damage arising out of your usage of Paisajeeto.com or any of it’s services.
You herby agree that you have read and fully understood the rules of the particular game that you are participating, provided by the company to you via mail, email, fax, online website display or in any other form and you have no disputes regarding the same
The management of the company reserves the right to grant membership and may remove or disallow any person from using any or all services provided by the company.
Any and all data, information, company logos, texts, programs and images of advertisements placed on the site are subject to copyright laws. Any further processing or usage in any kind by third parties is not permitted. This applies to both participants as Company’s own data.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Registered Company Account
The User/Member shall deposit the required amount for the particular contest against the product or service he/she wished to avail for, in the company account, hereby referred to as Gaming account. Deposits are made by transfer of money to the Operator account by means of the payment methods (i.e. Cash/Cheque/DD/RTGS). The site reserves the right to change the accepted methods of payment at its sole discretion. The site further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions. The site does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times.
The Gaming Account is intended for administration of the Player’s gaming expenses, for refunding and re-payment of winnings to the winners as well as for charging potential service fees. The Gaming Account may only be used to participate in the Gaming Service. The site reserves the right to limit payments into the Gaming Account at any time for reasons of security etc.
The currency on the Gaming Account is Indian Rupees (INR). The site shall calculate and clear all issues related to exchange rates in accordance with official exchange rates published by well-known international financial institutions at the time of the Gaming Event. There may be small deviations in the funds deposited into the Gaming Account due to fluctuations in the exchange rates.
To prevent money laundering activities, all account- and/or money-transactions are checked by the operator. Any suspicious account- and/or money-transactions may be reported to the relevant authorities.
No Refund Policy
The site does not entertain refunds against the procurement of products & services once the player/ member enters the Lucky draw contest.
Lucky Draw contest General Rules:
- Paisajeeto.com reserves all rights of selection of the winners of the raffle/lucky draw and the results announced by it shall be final and binding to all Registered Members.
- Paisajeeto.com reserves the right to choose the gift(s)/products(s) (“Prizes”) and the mode of distribution of the same. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
- The Company has no obligation or have not entered into any legal contract with our contest tie up associates / real estate developers . All the information regarding the ongoing/ upcoming/ completed residential projects or any other properties are solely provided by such real estate developers. Paisajeeto.com makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of such information. Further, Paisajeeto.com is in no way liable for changes in the facts and figures observed post booking.
- Any warranty or guarantee or service contract on the Prizes shall be as per the terms and conditions of the respective brand(s)/developer(s)/service provider(s)/vendor(s) and you are advised to contact them for all queries or concerns in relation to the Prizes.
- Acceptance of the Prizes shall constitute a release and discharge of Paisajeeto.com from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to the use of the Prizes.
- All taxes that may be imposed by the Central and State government authorities from time to time shall be borne by the winners.
- All winners give their irrevocable consent as given in the membership terms and conditions to use the image/photographs, voice, videos etc. for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes to be used exclusively by Paisajeeto.com.
- Paisajeeto.com is the final authority as to the interpretation of these T & C and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the same. Paisajeeto.com shall not be responsible for any loss of any nature resulting from participation in the Event.
- Paisajeeto.com reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the T& C of the lucky draw/raffle at its sole discretion without any notice at any time and without assigning any reason.
- Paisajeeto.com shall not be under any obligation to conduct a similar lucky draw/raffle in the future.
- Paisajeeto.com is in no way be liable, post the disbursement of the winning amount to the developer, in case the winner wishes to buy the said property from the developer. If the winner wishes not to buy the property from the developer, then Paisajeeto.com has the final say on the matter.
Winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the player, by means of the relevant payment methods, mentioned above.
A request for a payout cannot be made while a contest, involving the player that makes the request, is being played.
The company fulfills payment obligations by transferring the requested amounts due to an account named by the player and registered in the name of the player. Any transaction costs due are borne by the player.
The company reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the player and, in case of doubt, to retain the payment. To provide evidence of the entitlement, the player is required to submit to the company a copy of a valid proof of identity (passport, ID, drivers license) per mail, fax or e-mail on request of the company.
User’s right to use the funds in the Gaming Account
The User is not entitled to funds that have been obtained through cheating or other breaches of the gaming rules or the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, criminal activities, manipulation of the gaming system, or by any other inappropriate means. The Operator reserves the right to limit the Player’s access to the Gaming Service and/or the right to withhold any funds in the Gaming Account for a time period decided by the Operator if the Operator suspect or can prove that the Player has broken the gaming rules and/or the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or for other reasons of security.
The Operator reserves the right to check and verify a Player’s identity and title to a means of payment and entitlement to the funds before a transfer at any time.
As a result of such a check, the Operator has the right to withhold the funds in the Gaming Account and is not responsible or liable for any payment delays or other delays due to these checks. In case of suspicious behavior, the check and verification may take up to six (6) months to complete. This time period may be affected by legislation or decisions by authorities. During the time it takes to complete the process, the requested funds shall be stored as frozen funds in the Player’s Gaming Account
Limitations regarding Gaming
The User undertakes to always follow the applicable gaming rules for all games that are provided by the Gaming Service in addition to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Any breach of the gaming rules or the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement will automatically mean that the Gaming Event is declared void and the Player will forfeit their entitlement to any winnings from any such void games. The Operator reserves the right to declare games void at any time during the customer relationship as a result of the Player’s breach of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement or of the rules.
If, for any Unforeseen circumstances, the total no. of registered members are less than the required number of registered members on the given draw date, then Paisajeeto.com has the right to either terminate the draw or to declare the Lucky draw result as per the total registered members at that given date. The final decision to disperse the winning amount among the winners shall lie solely with Paisajeeto.com. No dispute regarding the same shall be entertained.
Invalid games and forbidden behavior
The Operator reserves the right to declare the Gaming Event of the Player void, entirely or partly, should it become evident that, for example:
- it has been offered, requested or accepted on the grounds of an error;
- the Player or third parties acting in cooperation with the Player jointly intend to evade the Agreement;
- the Player is disqualified from participating in Gaming Events in which the Player or other party acting in cooperation with the Player may directly or indirectly influence the end result; and/or
- the outcome of the Gaming Event has, directly or indirectly, been influenced through criminal activities.
The Player has the responsibility to ensure that the Player complies with all laws in any jurisdiction that apply to the Operator. If the Player lives in a state with India or other countries where the Gaming service is prohibited (example, the state of Tamil Nadu) the Player must neither register nor attempt to use the Gaming Service.
The Operator has a zero tolerance policy for illegal behavior and can, should this occur, or there is a reasonable suspicion of it occurring, terminate the Customer Relationship and will cooperate with the authorities if there are grounds to do so.
Winnings and Payment of Winnings
Winnings as well as potential repayment of gaming expenses are made through the relevant payment methods mentioned above.
A Player can request a transfer their winning amount to a specified bank account or to an e-wallet provided that the Operator is able to use the payment method. Winnings shall be paid as soon as possible after the game has ended or the results have been confirmed.
The Operator is not responsible for any damages that could occur as a direct or indirect result of a delay or inability to complete payment of the winnings.
Winnings cannot be exchanged or cashed in for another prize. The Player is solely responsible for any taxes and fees which may arise in connection with a win. The Operator is in no way responsible for any consequences of the Player’s transfer of winnings or any other action taken in connection with the win.
Players requiring information on tax or legal issues are recommended to contact an advisor or the authorities in the country where the Player resides.
Limitation of Liability
The Player specifically acknowledges and agrees that in no event shall the Operator be liable for any direct or indirect damage, including but not limited to, delay, damages caused by unused opportunity of the Gaming Service, loss of profits, goodwill, licenses of data or other financial loss arising out of:
- the use of the Gaming Service or inability to use the Gaming Service;
- costs arisen from acquiring a replacement of any product or service that is based on any item, data, information or service purchased through the Gaming Service, from any message received through the Gaming Service or any transactions made by means of the Gaming Service; third party claims against the Player;
- unlawful access to or modifications of data transmissions; or
- any other circumstances related to the Gaming Service.
The Operator exempts itself from any claims for damages relating to the Gaming Service’s access, function, quality, possible errors such as spelling errors, bugs and other factors relating to the Gaming Service.
Amendments to the Gaming Service, Gaming Rules or Agreement Terms
The Operator reserves the right to make amendments to the Gaming Service as well as, when necessary, to amend the Contest rules without prior notice to the Player. The Operator reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement at any time. Should the Operator introduce an Agreement term that increases the responsibilities of the Player or decreases his/her rights and is not based on law, regulations or rulings of authorities, we will post those changes to this privacy statement, the homepage, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, or by means of a notice on our homepage. However, if any of the updated policy is not notified to the users due to any unforeseen circumstances through the above mentioned medium, Paisajeeto.com shall not be held responsible for it.
Terms of the agreement
This Agreement is valid until further notice.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The terms of service shall be governed by the laws of India.
You agree that the Gaming Operator is deemed to be solely based in India, and nothing shall give rise to personal jurisdiction over us in jurisdictions other than Mumbai, India and you shall not raise any claims against us in any court/s or forum in any jurisdiction other than India.
Any claim or dispute between Player and Gaming Operator will be entertained and tried solely and exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and no other place whatsoever.